That's me on an early training run in Byron Bay when I weighed over 100 kg.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Where the money goes

Every cent that I raise will be donated to Amnesty. Travel and accommodation costs I will (pardon the pun) foot myself.

Amnesty spend the money wisely. A detailed breakdown can be found here.

However, in summary, this is how your gift can work:

  • $30 can contribute towards sending out urgent action letter to protect individuals at imminent risk of grave human rights abuse
  • $50 can contribute towards funding researchers to conduct an in-depth interview with human rights victims in a conflict situation
  • $100 can contribute towards launching life-saving appeals to defend a prisoner of conscience against torture and ill treatment

So please give generously to this worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here: